[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: How to get OFF this list

Michael Swift wrote:
=>
=>On Thu, 15 Aug 1996, Paul Phillips wrote:
=>
=>> > I have been trying as well.  I intend to simply spam them until they do it.
=>>
=>> There's something I've wondered for a long time but never asked.  Since I
=>> have a mostly spotless record for topicality, I'm going to indulge by asking
=>> now.

=>I doubt spamming the list is a good exit method but I've been trying for
=>quite some time to get off this list and have tryed both email addresses
=>to unsubscribe (and gotten messages stating I was unsubscribed), and even
=>had my sysadmin try to unsubscribe me. While I may not be as brilliant as
=>yourself I'd assume these steps to be among those usually needed to get
=>removed from a mailing list. Any more suggestions on how to get off the
=>list besides just writing it down as we're all total idiots (I'm only
=>half)? Thanx. :>

How about if all of you who want to get off the list club together, and
hire a hitman to go around to the list administrator's house and 'ask them
nicely' to take you off the list?

I reckon, with the amount of traffic this list gets, that it'd probably
cost you all about $5 each....

=>Weapons Design, Video Games, Web Publishing, Fone Phreaking, Sci Fi

Weapons design??? Well hell!!! Why hire the hitman? Do it yourself!!!

Steff

* Please note - This is MEANT TO BE A JOKE!!!! *